Comment

Nº5: A special programme on TV. Big Brother is a programme tht tries to change teenagers who have a bad behaviour. In these programmes they try that teenagers do not behave so badly and change their attitude. Teenagers usually become better people, so this programme is very important for this.  

Nº6: Have some arguments, but he is the  and a bit of a liar I love help him because he is an important person in my life and he is my brother.  

Nº7: In Real Madrid an Argentinian football player eight leagues. He has got.

Nº8: He won Roland Garros Australian Open, US Open in Spain and he is a very important person for teenagers in Spain and in the world nowadays.

Nº9: I like Formula 1 races because they are fantastic. I don't usually watch the races because it is boring for me. I don't like the car crashes    wish it for anyone. My favourite even if he does not win the best driver in Formula 1 two world titles thirty-two victories a Spanish driver and a reference to the teenagers the best driver in the world 



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog